Recognition: MC Controls
Territory: Southern Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
MC Controls provides unique automation and controls solutions to OEMs, System Integrators, Panel Builders and Contractors. As a representative for Olsun Electrics, they cover MO, KS, IA, NE and southern IL; with offices in Kansas City, St. Louis (headquarters) and Omaha.
In order to maximize their time in front of customers, MC Controls sells automation and controls that complement each other. They focus on a limited number of lines, so that they can provide their manufacturers with maximum mind-share, and mutually grow their businesses.
MC Controls hires “high talent” people, with everyone participating in a commission based compensation plan and a profit sharing plan that promotes teamwork.
- 30+ years sales experience in the electrical industry
- Degreed engineers on staff
- Customer-focused selling approach
- Inside sales staff
- Limited line card of complimentary products
- Proven track record of sales growth
- Strong local market knowledge
- Strong relationships with a variety of distributors
- Wide variety of customers, from large international companies to small niche OEMs
MC Controls was established in 2001 by partners Michael Stolte and Charles Newberry. They fulfilled the need for an industrial electrical, commercial sales rep agency in the heart of the Midwest. Representing 12 major electrical manufacturers, the company has experienced steady growth over the years and is well positioned for continued future growth.
It is MC Controls’ dedication to their customers that gives everyone here at Olsun Electrics peace of mind–knowing that if a customer has a question, problem, or is looking for direction with one of their projects, there is sure to be someone at MC to help!