Nine Substation Transformers were ordered by a healthcare organization for their acute care facility. This power distribution job is for the largest, single construction project in its history.
The Olsun Electrics’ units will help power one of the largest acute-care facilities in the region, serving a 27 county area throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
The 13 story, 302 bed patient care tower will replace a nearly 90 year old facility on the campus of the organization’s flagship hospital.
Project completion is scheduled for 2019.
- Power: 1000/1333, 1500/2000 & 2000/2666
- Primary Volt: 12470Y/7000
- Secondary Volt 480Y/277
- Aluminum Wound, VPI Coils
- NEMA 1 Floor Mount IndooorEnclosure, ANSI 61
- Five-Legged Transformer Cores for Wye-Wye Connection
- High Voltage Coupled to 15KV Load Interrupter Switch 600A
- Low Voltage with Flex Connectors for Switchgear By Others
Other Recent Projects
- 750kVA Medium Voltage Transformer to Help Rebuild Island Resort
- Substations for 35-Story Building on West Coast
- Pad Mounted Transfomers for New Natural Gas Processing Plant
- Cement Manufacturing Plant Medium Voltage Substation
- Steel Manufacturing Plant Medium Voltage Substation
- Construction Aggregates Processing Plant Load Interrupter Switchgear
- Large Solar Garden Transformer
- Power Distribution System Manufacturer Requires Core and Coil Transformers