Nine Sub Station Transformers were ordered by a healthcare organization for their acute care facility. This power distribution job is for the largest, single construction project in its history.
The Olsun Electrics’ units will help power one of the largest acute-care facilities in the region, serving a 27 county area throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
The 13 story, 302 bed patient care tower will replace a nearly 90 year old facility on the campus of the organization’s flagship hospital.
Project completion is scheduled for 2019.
- Power: 1000/1333, 1500/2000 & 2000/2666
- Primary Volt: 12470Y/7000
- Secondary Volt 480Y/277
- Aluminum Wound, VPI Coils
- NEMA 1 Floor Mount IndooorEnclosure, ANSI 61
- Five-Legged Transformer Cores for Wye-Wye Connection
- High Voltage Coupled to 15KV Load Interrupter Switch 600A
- Low Voltage with Flex Connectors for Switchgear By Others
Other Recent Projects
- Large Solar Garden Transformer
- Power Distribution System Manufacturer
- Acute Care Facility – Power Distribution
- Naval Shipyard Power Distribution Transformer
- University Transformer Power Distribution
- High Low Voltage Transformer Testing
- Substation Transformers For Quarries – Quarry Development & Expansion
- Major Public Tunnel-Power Distribution