Load Interrupter Switchgear was shipped to a leading producer of sand and gravel throughout the Midwest. The aggregate produced is subsequently used in the manufacture of ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, pre-cast concrete products, a natural mineral base, ice control on highways, for filtration purposes and to rebuild beaches, volleyball courts and golf sand traps.
- 1 x Main 15kV Non-Fused LI Switch
- 7 x Load 15kV Fused LI Switches
- Silver Plated Copper Bus
- Strip Heaters
- Incoming Cable Pull Compartment
- Utility Compartment with Mounting Provisions for CTs and PTs
- Nema 3R Mild Steel Enclosure
The load interrupter switchgear line up had an overall length of 30.5 feet, so it was split into three sections for shipment.
For your custom quote, contact Olsun Electrics today!
Other Recent Projects
- Pad Mounted Cast Coil Transformer for University Campus Building
- Medium Voltage (MV) Substations for Ship-to-Shore Cranes
- Medium Voltage (MV) Substations to Power Electric Vehicle [EV] Fast Charging Stations
- Pad Mounted Transformers to Power Airport Runway Lighting
- Substation Transformers Manufactured for Coal-Fired Power Plant
- Substation Transformers Shipped to Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Export Facility
- 750kVA Medium Voltage Transformer to Help Rebuild Island Resort
- Substations for 35-Story Building on West Coast