Load Interrupter Switchgear was shipped to a leading producer of sand and gravel throughout the Midwest. The aggregate produced is subsequently used in the manufacture of ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, pre-cast concrete products, a natural mineral base, ice control on highways, for filtration purposes and to rebuild beaches, volleyball courts and golf sand traps.
- 1 x Main 15kV Non-Fused LI Switch
- 7 x Load 15kV Fused LI Switches
- Silver Plated Copper Bus
- Strip Heaters
- Incoming Cable Pull Compartment
- Utility Compartment with Mounting Provisions for CTs and PTs
- Nema 3R Mild Steel Enclosure
The load interrupter switchgear line up had an overall length of 30.5 feet, so it was split into three sections for shipment.
For your custom quote, contact Olsun Electrics today!
Other Recent Projects
- 750kVA Medium Voltage Transformer to Help Rebuild Island Resort
- Substations for 35-Story Building on West Coast
- Pad Mounted Transfomers for New Natural Gas Processing Plant
- Cement Manufacturing Plant Medium Voltage Substation
- Steel Manufacturing Plant Medium Voltage Substation
- Construction Aggregates Processing Plant Load Interrupter Switchgear
- Large Solar Garden Transformer
- Power Distribution System Manufacturer Requires Core and Coil Transformers