Olsun Electrics custom designed and manufactured five 1000kVA substations that were built with five-legged transformer cores for wye-wye connections installed in Nema 3R floor mount enclosures with HV and LV throats. These transformers were shipped to a large solar garden project in central Minnesota.
- Power: 1000 kVA
- Primary Volt: 600Y/346
- Secondary Volt: 480Y/277
- Aluminum Wound, VPI Coils
Contact Olsun Electrics today for your custom quote!
Other Recent Projects
- 750kVA Medium Voltage Transformer to Help Rebuild Island Resort
- Substations for 35-Story Building on West Coast
- Pad Mounted Transfomers for New Natural Gas Processing Plant
- Cement Manufacturing Plant Medium Voltage Substation
- Steel Manufacturing Plant Medium Voltage Substation
- Construction Aggregates Processing Plant Load Interrupter Switchgear
- Large Solar Garden Transformer
- Power Distribution System Manufacturer Requires Core and Coil Transformers