Back in September 2017, Hurricane Irma destroyed Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, located off the fabled Florida Keys coastline and so remote it’s only accessible by sea plane or boat. They are still in the process of a total transformation and rebuild—a project expected to be completed in January of 2020.
Olsun Electrics has custom designed and manufactured a 750kVA NEMA 3R Stainless Steel 316 Medium Voltage Substation Dry Type Transformer for the resort.
- Power: 750 kVA, Single Phase
- Primary Volt: 7970
- Secondary Volt: 240/120
- Copper Wound, VPI Coils
Other Recent Projects
- 750kVA Medium Voltage Transformer to Help Rebuild Island Resort
- Substations for 35-Story Building on West Coast
- Pad Mounted Transfomers for New Natural Gas Processing Plant
- Cement Manufacturing Plant Medium Voltage Substation
- Steel Manufacturing Plant Medium Voltage Substation
- Construction Aggregates Processing Plant Load Interrupter Switchgear
- Large Solar Garden Transformer
- Power Distribution System Manufacturer Requires Core and Coil Transformers